Monday, June 9, 2014

Story:Man to Woman,Wife

Man to Woman,Wife

This story is not mine. I have collected from the internet.  Full credits to the actual author

Hi my name is Deepak and I have 2 elder sisters we were close to each other we use to live in Bhilai, and our house was in Company quarters and beside our house there was another family of they to had 3 daughters and it was like big gang all 6 of us use to go together and enjoy
I was never into crossdressing but one day it all happened by ncident.
Mine and elder sister (Sneha) birthday is on same date 17 Aug , so on that we had party at home and then after that all 6 of us went out to and planned to watch movie, as we were going one photo studio was there then my second sister(Rekha) told lets take a group photo as we all are well dressed everyone agreed so we went it and asked for Picture..... .Read full Story

http://www.twistbox.in/2015/05/story-wife-part-1.html


Crossdressing Pictures collection 1 

Story: APSARA 

Story: My best friend and me 

Story : Deepak To Deepika 

crossdressing story.Seduced by Jijaji



 indian crossdressing (Lady getup, man in saree, Indian Transgender)

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...