Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Story: I became wife


Sexy Indian Crossdresser Dancing by mounica123
  I became wife

when I was 17 years old and moved from the countryside to the city , to attend a better school and  went on to live with an older cousin, 23 years old.    At the time I had an almost milk-color skin, used my blond hair long over my shoulders (as was the fashion back in the 80s), very little body hair and a delicate body. My friends at school used to tease me all the time, calling me girls name and asking me to date them. Sometimes the older boys would even hug me from behind. From the beginning my cousin was really nice and protective and I really enjoyed being around him.    A couple of months after my arrival my cousin was invited for a costume party and invited me to go with him.  On the day of the party, a Saturday, we bought some material to produce our costumes and we went to the home of one of his school friends with a bunch of other guys to dress.  My cousin dressed in what looked like a pirate, another guy looked like a soldier but three of us could not decide on what to wear so the sisters of  my cousin's friend, who were having fun watching us to dress up of suggested that we dressed as women, and even brought in some old clothes to help.  We got in the clothes they provided and completed the visual with false bellies and tits, and badly done make up.  At first everyone laughed when they saw us but after a while the girls called me in their room and told me they would help me to shape my costume a bit.  First they told me to dress in a very nice red dress that exposed all of by very white back, combed my hair in a pony-tail decorated with flowers and gave me a a light make up and red lipstick. They also gave a small necklace of colored stones with matching bracelet and earrings and, to complete,  a pair of very high heels sandals.   As the dress was a bit transparent against the light, they made me change my slips for a very small laced pantie, that did not hide much of my ass.



When they finished they called everyone in the room to see me and everyone was surprised with my change and how much I really looked like a girl. I was blushing all the time and told them I would never go out dressed that way I but everyone insisted that I should, including my cousin.  In the end I did go dressed as a girl and my costume was a success, and I received lots of compliments for my girlish looks.  All night my cousin was around me, also telling me how beautiful I was and how I really looked like a girl and even embraced me around my waist a couple of times. When we left the party, instead of going back to his friends home to leave the girl's clothing and change back to our own, he decided it was too late and that we would just take a taxi home, as there was a cab stand a couple of blocks away.   While at the party I had managed well to stand on my high heel shoes, walking on the sidewalk was a different matter and after a block I had to grab my cousin's arm to avoid falling. 



He was only a bit taller than me but much stronger and hold me by my waist, pulled me against him and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips... as I did not react he gave a second kiss, this time longer and we finally were kissing like a couple.   By the time we got to the taxi stand we were hugging each other and I could feel everyone looking at us.  In the taxi we sat close together and he kissed my ears and neck.  When we arrived home he took me in his arms to enter the house like a couple. He took straight to his bedroom and helped me undress leaving me with only my small pantie and kissed my entire body.  After lots of passionate kissing and hugging we turned me around, pulled my pantie down a bit and made me his woman. He made love to me the rest of the night and finally slept hugging me from behind.  I woke up in the morning with kissing my neck and caressing my breasts, ready to make me his women again.  Latter, in the shower, he taught me how to please him with my mouth, which I was happy to do.     After that day I became his woman and always wore women's clothes at home and  he even told some of his friends that I was his woman and asked me to receive them as such.  We lived together for  slightly over 3 years and during that period I was a good housewife to my man, and pleased him every night as a good housewife does.   



Indian crossdressing Photos 6 

Indian crossdressing Photos 5 

Indian crossdressing Photos 4 

Indian crossdressing Story:First Night in Saree 

Indian crossdressing Photos: Kollam 3 

Indian crossdressing Photos: Kollam 2 

Indian crossdressing Photos: Kollam 1


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...