Saturday, June 7, 2014

story: Crossdressed For An Interview

Crossdressed For An Interview 



One day, I found a job advertisement in a Website that required a female Medical Coder. As I had a vast knowledge of Medical Coding, I thought to go for this interview just for fun. I didn't want to take the job offer, however as a Crossdresser, I wanted to explore myself. I look like a real woman whenever I am crossdressed, thus I wanted to explore more.
I remain crossdressed whenever I am in my flat as I stay alone.
I had a bath, and then I wore my wig which had black straight hair curled from the ends. I also wore 36 inch breast forms which had black nipples.

Read Full story
Part 1    Part 2





Crossdressing Pictures collection 1 

Story: APSARA 

Story: My best friend and me 

Story : Deepak To Deepika 

crossdressing story.Seduced by Jijaji



 indian crossdressing (Lady getup, man in saree, Indian Transgender)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...