Sunday, June 15, 2014

Indian cd story: Crossdressed for room mate


Crossdressed for room mate


NOTE: this story is not written by me..................I have collected it from net.Full credits to the original author

I don’t know anything about cross-dressing . But situation changed me as a cross-dresser. The story is about me (Sanjay) and my friend Ravi, we live in a double bedroom flat we are actually roommates. We used to work together in the same company, however last month I moved to another company. But we live together even after I have changed my job. Time made us best friends. One fine day my laptop gave me some trouble. I  went to hall. Ravi was sleeping. I took his laptop for my work. After finishing my work, I noticed that Ravi forgot to sign out of his Facebook account.

I saw all those boys wearing female dresses ..I read and understood all those things i saw pictures were of crossdressers ..my veins, and blood started flowing like bullet train ....my friend Ravi was a CDlover. I signed out and kept the laptop where it was..and then went to my room. I was thinking all those things that I saw. I dont know why, but strongly decided that I want to dress like them ...but how???................


Read Full story here
Part 1       Part2        Part 3



Indian Crossdresser's Beautiful pink rally by mounica123
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...