Saturday, June 14, 2014

crossdressing Story: Mother of Two Children


Indian Crossdresser Dancing with Husband by mounica123
Mother of two Children

NOTE:this story is not mine.i have collected it from the net.   Full credits to the original author
Even as a teenager I dressed up at home whenever I happened to be alone for a few hours. But when I moved to Chennai on work, I practically lived as a woman inside my bachelor apartment.

My apartment was on the first floor of a bungalow whose owners were away in Singapore. Hence I had the entire compound to myself. Once I drove along the ECR in a low cut, tight fitting salwar kameez showing my sexy cleavage to all who passed me. I walked along beaches of kovalam until sunset. Then I had dinner at a restaurant near Mayajal and went in to see a movie. All along I could feel the eyes of many guys boring into me and I am sure they were raping me in their mind.
As I settled down in my aisle seat to watch the movie, I noticed two little children and their father in the next three seats. The four year old girl who was in the next seat became very friendly with me and had many questions about what was happening in the movie. I tried my best to whisper my answers to her while asking her not to disturb others by talking loudly. Her father was concerned about her disturbing me. I assured him in my most seductive voice that I loved children and he should not worry.
 
During interval the little girl's six year old brother too became friendly with me. As their father went out to get popcorn for all of us, I kept both the kids engaged. Suddenly the little girl asked me where my daddy was. It took a few minutes for me to understand that she was asking about a husband for me. When I said I did not have a 'daddy', she answered philosophically, "My daady does not have mommy and you dont have daddy."

I realised that the children did not have a mother. I hugged them to my bosom and thought it would be nice if I could be their mother. After the movie the man requested me to join them for dinner. Even though I wanted to say no, the children would not let me go.

One thing lead to another and I got married to the children's father and became their mother. My husband helped me to change into a full woman. I know I cannot give birth to children but then I already have two lovely children. I would urge all widowers to marry transgendered woman. They would make much more caring wives and mothers.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...