Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Story: HOW I BECAME MY SISTER

HOW I BECAME MY SISTER.









I was born a perfect male in a god fearing family as the youngest
child.Being the youngest I was petted by one and all.I was also very
active and brilliant in studies.Besides studies I was also
interested in dramatics.Though born as boy I was very lean and
pretty as a girl right from childhood.I was at times dressed as a
girl in my child hood and loved being so.In the college I took to
acting and I was always offered female characters to perform and I
always did them very well.This drove me towards crossdressing and my
sister in law was my role model in cross dressing.She just looked
very very beautiful in sarees and I always used to dream of dressing
like her.Soon after my college days where I used to enough chances
to dress up as a woman I got a job offer a MNC as an executive away
from home.I made use of that chance of staying away from to fully
dvelop a full wardrobe of sarees and other female clothing besides
my original clothes.Then since I had to marry my brought a good girl
for me to marry I too liked her and our wedding was fixed.Before the
wedding I called on my fiance and told her about my passion for
cross dressing.She was shocked and surprised to hear that from me
and at the same time appreciated my frankness.I told her that I
would try to curtail it after the marriage if she did not like
it.She did say anything and we were married.





Our early days of
marriage passed off very happily and she even appreciated my
wardrobe.In South India we consider " SRAVAN" as an auspicious for
the newly wed and the new brides are made to perform "VARALAKSHMI
VRATHAM"on one of the Fridays in that month preferbly 2nd Friday.We
did not discuss the cross dressing topic at all these days I was
fearing that it may flare up some day.Suddenly on the 2 nd Friday of
the month I was woke up early by my wife and was asked to help her
in the pooja to be performed that day.I was told to get ready soon
by having head bath wear the clothes that were kept in bath room for
me.When I went in to the bath room I found one my saree along with a
matching blouse, petticoat and a bra hanging there.I called my wife
to ask about that and I was told to wear the same after having the
sacred bath with turmeric water.When I came out fully dressed I was
a bit shy to go before my wife as a woman but I had to go and she
was surprised to see me so well dressed in a saree.We made the
required arrangements for the pooja together and after that she
asked to have a wash and gave me a "PATTU SAREE" to wear and perform
the pooja along with her.That went on well and some her friends and
relatives came home to greet us and I WAS INTRODUCED TO THEM AS MY
TWIN SISTER WHO IS STAYING AWAY.As such I did not have any
sister.Thus she answered my question as to whether to continue cross
dressing.She liked me dressed as a woman and gave me the support
when needed.WE used to the cross dressing sessions atleast thrice a
month when sometimes she used to play the role of my husband.Thus we
are living a good life as of now.

Crossdressing Pictures SUNDARI 

crossdressing pictures PREETHI 

crossdressing Pictures JAYA aunty 

Crossdressing Pics collection KALYANI 

Crossdressing Pics collection 3 

Crossdressing Pictures collection 2 

Crossdressing Pictures collection 1 

Story: APSARA 

Story: My best friend and me 

Story : Deepak To Deepika 

crossdressing story.Seduced by Jijaji



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...