Saturday, June 14, 2014

Indian Crossdressing story: Girlfriend turned me to a lady


Indian CrossDressing Apsara (hijra) by mounica123

Girlfriend turned me to a lady


NOTE:this story is not mine.i have collected it from net. Credits to the original author

It was three years ago. I became friendly with a girl. We wanted to go for a movie. She refused, saying someone at the theatre would see us and tell her parents. That is when I got an idea that I could dress up as a girl and go with her. First she laughed, but later on agreed with my plan. Still after some time, she started having fresh doubts about my plan. She said people may still recognise her and want to know who the girl with her was. I thought for a while and said she could dress as a boy. That way we would confuse people known to either of us.

One day as her parents were expectd to return from their work only by late night we met at her house by afternoon. Her house was a small secluded bunglow on a quiet road. I had come by the city bus and walked a bit to reach her house. As soon as I got into the house I hugged and kissed her. She broke off saying this way we would get late for the movie and the expensive tickets would be wasted.




I had to agree and we got into her bedroom to get dressed. Though she herself was dressed in a loose fitting salwar kurta, she had laid out for me an expensive embroidered silk salwar kameez. I had already shaved off all my body hair at my house before my morning bath. Nagma had insisited on it despite the fact I would be fully covered from neck to ankle.

Now she asked me to get into her bathroom and take off my boy clothes for her to use, wear the special panties kept inside and come out.



As I wore the panties, I realised it had a special stretchable water proof container. It held my cock vertically and allowed some movement for it so that it could get erect or limp. Whatever fluid came out of my cock would remain inside the container! The panties also had a removeable, stretchable and hollow rubber plug between my legs. The plug could stretch when needed and serve as a pussy. Once pulled out, it will help drain the fluids collected from my cock. As I fingered the pussy it caused nice sensations on my cock, telling me it was internally connected. I was sure if something moved in my 'pussy' for some time my cock would deliver the orgasm. The pussy was designed to rest between my ass cheeks and I understood I would experience sensations that way as well.



The back of the panties was also special because it had polyurethane padding on the back to give me feminine butts. The extra padding also accomodated the false pussy nicely. The skin toned device when worn gave me flat and smooth crotch in the front covered with pubic hair to hide the stiches. In the middle it gave me a pussy to service my partner's dick. At the back it gave me soft, fleshy, round buttocks and wide hip of a woman, all created by nature to reduce the pain of delivering babies



As I wore it I could see my reflection in the mirror and realised I looked a girl below my navel. So I tied a towel around my waist and came out. Nagma smiled at me said, "Ok! You dont want me to see your new privates. No problem!" She then picked up two jiggling cones lying on the bed and fixed them on my chest. They went on with 'plop' sounds. Partial vaccum had been created between the cones and my chest and my breasts were now in place. Now I was fully equipped to function as a temporary woman.

 

I was a little taken aback by the devices brought out by Nagma. I also suspected she had, for her use, the necessary male half to serve my female parts. I asked her about her source for these things. She laughed and explained, "My cousin was working with an arab sheikh, who wanted him to spy on his harem, dressed as a woman. Since the money was good, my cousin agreed to it. The sheikh had ordered these gadgets for his use. Once my cousin found a job in UK, he could not bring himself to throw away these and so he left these in a trunk under my bed. He told me about it and gave me the key for safe keeping. I never knew I would get a chance to use it." But then why did the sheikh go through all this trouble for just spying. Nagma laughed and said some of the women were lesbians and needed to be serviced at least in darkness to get their secrets out! Saying so, she playfully squeezed my breasts and laughed. Though I hit her hand in mock anger, I was really enjoying the funny situation. Afterall I had often thought it would be nice to be a girl.



Nagma now gave me a body lotion to be applied all over my body including the new parts that I now had. It was meant to even out the small colour differences between my body and its new parts. I felt a bit shy to show off to Nagma my nice triangular bush on a flat crotch, so I turned my back to her while I dropped the towel to apply the lotion to my privates. I could hear Nagma laughing behind me as she said that my exposed butts looked more interesting than the front which I was trying to hide. I could do nothing but blush. Then from behind, Nagma dangled in front of me a pair of pink nylon panties and asked me to wear it. I held it in my hands and bent down to pass my legs through. My breasts were coming in my way and I could understand how large my hips must be looking from behind as I bent. Now Nagma came before me and taught me how to wear the pink bra by reversing it and hooking it below my breasts.



Nagma made me wear a house-coat while she did my make-up. Then I wore the special embroidered salwar kameez she had selected for me. I could see the dress fitted me as if specially stitched for me. Though it was not tight, it was flowing along my body and swayed to emphasise my curves as I moved. The wig, jewlry and flat arabic shoes (also from the trunk) completed my change into a sweet looking girl. In the end, Nagma asked me to open my mouth a sprayed a orange smelling liquid deep into my mouth and said, "Just keep your mouth shut for ten minutes."

 

I was now a girl and I was in love, so I obeyed her. Afterall she was my boyfriend for the day! While I kept quiet and watched, Nagma went into the bathroom and came out in minutes wearing a man's brief and a vest with sleeves. Her breasts seemed to have changed shape to give her a muscular chest. I thought I could see a little bulge in front of her briefs. Before I could confirm, she turned her back to me and pulled up the jeans which I had discarded. She also wore my loose fitting full sleeved shirt and folded the sleeves half-way. She tied her short hair into a pony tail and wore a steel ear-ring on one of her ears. She now walked to the dressing mirror and did something on her face. When she turned, she had a nice moustache. I was amazed at her transformation. She pulled out a pair of boots from under the bed and wore it. As she straightened up, she was atleast an inch taller than me. Also she looked every inch a man.



Just as I had, she too sparyed her mouth with a different can and waited for a few minutes. When she spoke it was a man's voice, "So we are ready! We need to have new names now. We are no longer Saleem and Nagma. I am Nadeem and you are Salma. So my darling, open your mouth and say loudly, Salma loves Nadeem." As I voiced my love for Nadeem, I realised I was not only a sweet girl but I also had nice soft voice to go with it.














Nadeem smiled and said, "Dont worry. This change of voice will last only for eight to ten hours. Once we come back you can stay here with me as my saheli and leave early in the morning" Now she opened her arms and signalled to me to approach her. I moved into her open arms and she hugged me. As I opened my eyes, she lifted my chin and kissed me on my lips. It was now my turn to say we would get late for the movie and the expensive tickets would be wasted!



As we went out, I let her handle the outside world. I could see that most men whom we ran into on the road were looking at me with clear lust. I would try to hide behind Nadeem as some of them stared too hard at my breasts. As luck would have it, we reached the theatre very quickly. There was still some time left before they would let us in. So we went into a bangles shop next to the theatre. The shopkeeper insisted that for our good luck he had to slide the bangles on my hand. As that is also the custom in Hyderabad, I had to agree. As the man slid the bangles along my arm I thought his fingers were rubbing me in a lewd way. I did not say anything because it would be difficult to prove anything if I made a scene. Anyway for the pleasure of feeling my hand, he did give me a nice combination of colured glass bangles on both my hands which chimed musically as my womanly hips kept hitting my hands during our walk back to the theatre.



Our seats were second and third from the aisle. An elderly gentleman sat in the aisle seat. He came out into the aisle to let us in. I went in and sat in the third seat. Next to me was a boy and his girl friend was in the following seat. I smiled at the man before sitting down. The girl noticed that and immediately whispered something to her boyfriend and they exchanged seats. Nadeem, the elderly gentleman and I looked at each other and smiled. The girl was clearly suspicious of a smiling and beautiful girl like me sitting next to her boyfriend.



Because of this small incident the elderly gentlemen, Sri Ghanshyam, on the aisle seat, became our friend. Beacuase of him we were not caught red-handed by our family.



When we came out during the interval we could see that the sun was behind the clouds and rain would come down shortly. But we were not prepared for the heavy downpour which welcomed us as we came out after the movie. The autorickshaw drivers were refusing to go to our part of the city as the roads were flooded. It was then that our friend Ghanshyam came to our rescue. He had a car and took us to his house which was very near the theatre.



We soon realised we could not go back to our houses that night. Ghanshyam said his family was away and we could very well stay at his house. But we had to communicate this to our families. We were forced to reveal our true identities to our new friend and tell him we could not talk to our parents because of our changed voices. He laughed and said he would help us as we were lovers. He managed to talk to my parents and they were happy that I was safe. Nagma's parents were willing to let her stay if there were other females at home. Ghanshyam said his sister was around and asked me to speak to Nagma's parents, pretending to his sister, to assure them. I was able to do that though I was sweating by the time I put down the phone. Fortunately they did not ask to speak to Nagma herself.



Ghanshyam and Nadeem burst out laughing as I put down the phone. I blushed and tried to hit Nadeem playfully. Then Ghanshyam laughed even more loudly. Then he said, since I was the only girl among the three, I had to cook and feed both of them. I immediately agreed as I wanted to make our host as happy as possible.



While the men played chess in the front hall, I went into the kitchen to prepare food for them. I was so busy that I did not realise when my 'boyfriend' came into the kichen quietly. It was only when she playfully slapped my butts that I jumped in surprise and my heart started beating wildly. When I turned and saw her I blushed and said, "How can you? What will our friend think of us." Nadeem replied, "Don't worry my jaan-e-maan, He is taking a bath." Saying so she kissed my neck, put his arms around me and squeezed my breasts. I said in my high pitched voice, "Oh Nadeem, not now please." As soon as I said that I realised that I was giving her permission for doing all that afterwards. Again I blushed at my admission of my inner feelings. She said with a smile, "Okay my begum, I will wait till you come to bed."



At the end of our dinner, both the men appreciated my cooking. As time to sleep approached, Ghanshyam became a bit serious and said, "I am going to let both of you sleep in the same bed if you promise to remain Nadeem and Salma for tonight and not go back to your real selves." Nadeem looked at me and placed her hand over Ghanshyam's and said, "I promise." I too placed my hand over both their hands and repeated the promise.



Ghanshyam was relieved by our promise and said he had left his daughter's night clothes on our bed for me. He had also left some night clothes for Nadeem. I now went up to freshen up, change and wait for Nadeem. As I picked up the fine pink nightie left there I realised I would look rather sexy once I wore it.



As I came out of the bathroom, Nadeem had changed into a white pajama-kurta and was sitting on the bed. Now the bulge between her legs was clearly visible. She asked to sit on her lap. I did that though I was feeling shy with the realisation that I was the one with the pussy and she clearly had something which could enter and fuck me, making me a woman in every way. Nadeem seemed to follow my thoughts and said, "There was one thing I forgot to tell you at home. As my cousin passed off as a female spy for the sake of the Arab sheikh, Sheikh's principal wife found out about him and used some other equipment to give my cousin a full taste of being a woman."

 

With that Nadeem started playing with my body and managed to make me hot in no time. I was soon begging her to take me and give me relief. In my current situation, I could get satisfaction only when she filled my pussy. At last she took pity on me and made me lie down on the bed. I quickly pulled up my legs and opened them for her. Then she stepped out of her clothes, climbed on top of me and entered me as any loving man would. I cried out in joy as my man filled my pussy and fucked me fast. Soon womanly sensations burst all over my body like the chain fire crackers.


Jonty dressed up as a Tgirl

Indian crossdressing girls with Boyfriends 10 : 

Indian crossdressing girls with Boyfriends 9 : PHOTOS 

Indian crossdressing girls with Boyfriends 8 : PHOTOS

Indian crossdressing girls with Boyfriends 7 : PHOTOS 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...