Saturday, June 7, 2014

Story: I Love to Wear Saree

I Love to Wear Saree



I Am Male .but Still My Parents Allow Me To Wear Sarees 

I am sumesh from Maharashtra. I am being brought up by my maternal uncle and aunt who don't have children. My aunt is so caring. And i always has gratitude towards her. She always wished she could have a baby girl which she had after two years. She wanted to raise her traditionally but the girl was never supposed to listen.Even i was a bit modern . I used to have a long hair and also pierved both my ears for a long time. Aunt never opposed it.

Four years back when i was 18-19, one evening she got a huge anklet pair which was very heavy. She told that it was given by her mother who wanted it to be worn by her daughte.....
   






Crossdressing Pictures SUNDARI 

crossdressing pictures PREETHI 

crossdressing Pictures JAYA aunty 

Crossdressing Pics collection KALYANI 

Crossdressing Pics collection 3 

Crossdressing Pictures collection 2 

Crossdressing Pictures collection 1 

Story: APSARA 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...