Saturday, June 14, 2014

Indian crossdressing story: Boss made me his wife


Cross dressers Rounding a MAN (Skit) by mounica123
Boss made me his wife

NOTE: this story is not written by me..................I have collected it from net.Full credits to the original author

On a Sunday morning, when my wife was out for her Sunday classes, I was searching my wife's almirah to take out something nice to wear. Like a woman, I was standing and thinking in front of the open almirah trying to make up my mind. Just as I picked out a nice silk saree, placed it against my chest and looked into the mirror my sister in law walked in. She understood what was on my mind and I could see mischief in her eyes. Though I denied that I wanted to wear the saree, she simply insisted that she wanted to see me as a woman. I resisted for a while but then agreed to go along. While I took off my man clothes, had a good bath, shaved off my body hair, she handed in my wife's padded bra and padded panties though the bathroom door. Once I came out, I wore my wife's petticoat, a low-cut blouse and blue silk saree. After that I wore her payal, bangles, necklace and ear-rings. My sister-in-law combed my hair to give it a womanly look. She also made me wear heels. I thought the mixed sound of my heels and payal made me feel very sexy. Now that my sister-in- law knew about me, there was no question of hiding it from anyone.



 When my wife came back after a couple of hours I was presented to her as a new female member of the household. My wife could not control her excitement. She kissed me, felt my breasts and hit my butts playfully. I just for the sake of it pretended trying convincing my wife & sister in law that I wanted to change back to normal, but I wanted to remain dressed as a woman. Fortunately they were not convinced and I remained a woman for the whole day. It was wonderful time wearing a saree till evening and enjoying my evening in green chiffon lehanga. Now on the slightest pretext I am made to dress as per my sister in law's desires. In fact sometimes it is not she or my wife, I also do invent occasions when my sister in law will make me dress. On two occasions she even took me out for shopping which made me sweat a lot out of fear of being caught but once I was back safely I really got thrilled on recalling that I was present as a woman in public place surrounded by strangers. It was great experience when I saw admiring looks of males. 





I wanted to try outdoor fun at a larger scale where I come across some persons whom I know and wanted to find whether they are able to recognize me or not. If they recognize me or somehow they come to know that I am dressed as a woman, what do they think about me. I got one golden opportunity. Three months ago my office conducted a fancy dress competition. I some how made it known to my sister in law without letting her feel that I am telling her intentionally. She believed that she came to know about the competition by chance and that I never wanted to make her know about it. She told me that she wanted to dress me up as a typical Indian house wife for it and I showed up as if I am very reluctant. I made her struggle a lot to convince me with reasoning that I can enjoy lot of fun in my office and turn out to be a special person. I expressed my fears that while my male colleagues would tease me, female colleagues would also laugh at me and I would become a sex object. But she argued that it is a competition for fancy dress and unless somebody can surprise others, how can he win a prize. She said she was sure that I will win competition and since it is an art, no body will make fun of it but will enjoy your art. She even sited examples of various great actors like Kamal Hasan & Sanjeev Kumar who had acted as woman on screen for a large section of viewers for the sake of art. 




Finally after I was convinced beyond doubt that she can not suspect now that it is me who had actually master minded this opportunity, I pretended that I was convinced with her and for the sake of art I will do whatever she plans. I dressed up at home and went to office for the evening function. At the gate, our company security could not make out who I was. How could I blame them? My hands and legs had been waxed and I was wearing a sleeveless salwar kameez. My ears had jumkas and a pearl string was on my neck. My payal and heels were not part of my normal office dress! Anyway only when I switched from my female voice to male voice did they get convinced and let me in. As I moved away from the gate I was sure the whole of security staff was admiring my nice and round buttocks and I did shake them a bit for extra effect. Many of my colleagues could not believe their eyes. I enjoyed interacting with them as a woman and it was really great feeling to be presented to a lot of known faces the way I want to be. Not like every day I happen to be among them. Every body was there to witness me as a lady and I could feel that I am being treated as a special person. People were competing to get close to me, talk to me and I got unusual attention which I could not have got otherwise. That evening I could see lust in the eyes of many of my male colleagues as their eyes feasted on my breasts and I enjoyed the way they looked at me. I wished the evening to be as long as possible as I wanted to enjoy my dressing with such a large group, which I knew was once in life time opportunity. Anyway I got the 1st prize and won huge applauds. The function got over rather late and my boss Anil suggested he would drop me home. It is customary in our office to extend such courtesies to woman and beyond doubt I was the woman of the evening. As we were traveling, he started talking about my good looks as a woman. One thing lead to another and he was soon feeling up my smooth arms which I did not resist Since he had a driver and it was pitch dark, he started kissing me on my cheeks. In return I also kissed him on his cheeks. Gaining confidence, he kissed me on lips. Soon we were kissing deeply and enjoying each others tongues. Sensing cooperative attitude from my side, he then lowered my salwar to feel my shapely thighs and legs. Then he made me play with his cock through his trousers till we reached my home. I was having terrific time being treated like a real woman and really cursed my stars that the journey was short. Had he offered me to take me to his home for a night I would have agreed. Once I was inside, I wondered if such opportunity will ever come back in my life when I could experience being treated as a lady on a bed. After that evening I was teased by my male colleagues who would bring about the reference of that night and would jokingly ask me how was Anil in bed. I enjoyed their talk and felt bad also as I missed the opportunity of experiencing him in bed. Their talk excited me a lot and increased my urge for Anil. I really wondered if some time I would land up in his bed as his lady. But it seemed to be a distant dream. I presumed it was all over that day as Anil seemed to be just a normal guy who enjoyed little fun that evening and never tried to get physically close to me in spite of some opportunities after that evening but occasionally I noticed that Anil was extra soft with me in his dealings.






  Last month, since he is a civil engineer, he got transferred to a dam site in a far away hill. I could not believe my stars when he recommended to our superiors to depute me as his assistant at the site. I felt it was a great opportunity but was not sure if Anil had “something extra in mind” or not. I could not ask him also as it would be quite risky. There were lots of secret talks among my colleagues once they came to know about it. Since there was no question of taking our families to such a remote location, we were now together in the same bungalow near the construction site. It is thick forest all around. Our workers come from nearby villages after sunrise and leave before sunset. Sunday we had to give them off as it was mandatory under labour laws. The day we reached there around noon and by evening all the workers left and we two were alone till next day morning. Anil ordered me to act like a wife to him to whom I pretended as if I had to obey as it was boss’s order, but I was more than happy to do so. He had brought one suit case full of feminine clothing & accessories for me. I selected one salwaar kameez along with bra and panties. I took bath and removed all my body hair. Whenever I shave off my body hair, I get very smooth and that day I even applied body lotion all over. My skin turned out silky like a baby. I did some light make up and wore bangles and ear rings. I cooked for him, made tea for him while dressed and behaved just like his wife. We ate our dinner together in one plate like husband and wife. After dinner we were watching Satellite TV together. I knew it was now time to retire for the day and honestly I wanted to present my body to him for his pleasures which a wife is supposed to do. I was not sure whether he will do it or not but wanted that the first move should start from his side. It was our first night together and when we were alone and I was the wife to my boss. He suggested that we should retire for the day and signaled me towards bedroom. I knew that he wanted me to his bed. I was overjoyed. I went in and waited for him. It was like a long wait but I think he did not take long. Since I was very eager it seemed like that. Once we were together on one bed he was fondling me soon. He told me that he knew it was my first time. He had researched a lot on internet on safe about pleasant ass fucking. He assured me that I will not have any problem as he would be very gentle. I also told him being a wife, it was my duty to fulfill all his desires without worrying about the pain and in turn as a husband he has to take care of my safety and ensure that I have as little pain as possible. I offered him to use my body in whatever way he desires for his pleasures and told him that it was blessing for a wife to be an instrument of her husband’s pleasure. He loved the way I surrendered myself to him. He had brought lot of lubricant and soon my salwaar was gone. He appreciated my preparedness and commented that my skin was so smooth that I can go for Miss India contest. Once I was out of my panties, he applied lot of lubricant. He inserted his finger and moved in & out. Soon it was smooth inside and gradually he inserted one more finger. Soon his four fingers were inside me. He told me that now I was ready. He also got nude. He was well built with hairy athletic body and had much bigger penis than me. Looking at his penis, I got some fear for one moment but decided to keep that fear aside. I wanted to experience ultimate woman experience badly and in the process was ready to take risk of getting hurt. This was a chance to have it or leave it. Even if I get hurt, being miles away from my family and known people would be able to hide my sufferings. I was prepared for sufferings but was not prepared that somebody gets to know about it. He applied lubricant on top of his penis and slowly started pushing it in. It was hurting me but I did not tell him. I was keeping my lips tight to avoid emitting out a cry. He came to know from my stern face about it and immediately stopped. He asked me why I had not told him that it was hurting. I told him that as his wife, it was my fortune to be hurt by my husband. He kissed me and made me feel comfortable for quite some time. When I assured him that my pain had subsided only then he agreed to try again penetrating me. It was great for me that he cared and loved me and did not want to hurt me at all. I pleaded him not to stop this time as I wanted him to enter me and wanted to experience the pain and joy together. He kissed me with never seen passion and caressed me softly. He laid down on his back and told me to sit on him and take his penis into my hole myself as it would be easy and less painful for me. I applied lubricant again and adjusted my buttocks for correct placement. It was not easy to guide it in but he was also helping me out. Slowly its tip passed my first barrier and entered in. I felt pain but it was bearable. He was looking at my face for any sign of pain and at once judged it. I told him not to worry as there are no gains without pain. Once the pain disappeared I resumed my attempt to slide it in further. I could feel the tip making its way inside me slowly. Soon it passed the second barrier and I could sense the filling effect. By the time half of it was in, I had wonderful pains mixed with joy of being filled. At this juncture it was not possible for me to even pause for a moment in spite of pain. So filled with emotions , I continued as tears rolled down my face due to pain but I was smiling with joy. The journey down his pole was becoming more difficult as it further expanded in size and became rock hard. I think it was my emotions which were driving him to wonderful erection. Slowly my hole stretched open and made way for such a thick long rod. I felt so much filled up that it seemed that it is touching my farthest end as well doing ballooning effect on both sides of my buttocks making me feel wide open. It was few inches more and I wanted to take him fully inside and tried bringing buttocks further down. Soon I felt as if his tip hit some wall at the innermost end which gave me a great unfamiliar pleasant currents and my body trembled. I realized I had got him completely in. He told me that his penis is 5.5” and the whole of it was in now. This was how I got penetrated first time and it was my fortune to take my Boss’s penis inside me. He asked me why I was trembling. I realized I was still trembling due to that wonderful sensation hitting me through my body. I forgot all pains and was giggling like a child. Once that sensation died out, I felt as if his penis is going up right up to my stomach. I was resting on his thighs and my hole spread open with his thick rod all through. That night Anil took away my cherry or rightly so I dutifully gifted him. He had to pay back what was due to me. So I started moving up and down. He helped me by supporting the movement with his hands on both sides of my buttocks. The rod was moving in and out. I could feel the rhythmic pattern and enjoyed the sensation it was creating with in. My penis also got erect with the sensations. I continued for quite some time till I got the spray of hot liquid hitting inside me. This was a wonderful gift from Anil. His tool softened gradually and he was spent. I still wanted more penetration but it was done so I had to be contended like a faithful wife. He fell into sleep at once after love session as I laid down rejoicing the recent experience. Soon I also fell into sleep. Despite the fact it was one of the most satisfying sleep for me, I woke up with lot of pains not only in my buttocks but throughout my body frame. I felt little better after hot water bath but my pains in the buttocks continued throughout the day. To tell you the truth I enjoyed the pains as it reminded me of the glorious moments when he deflowered me and I eagerly waited for the night when I will again offer my hole for penetration. Despite pain my buttocks were all throughout the day keen to welcome the intruder. After that fateful night when I lost my virginity to my Boss, I acted like a wife daily after the workers had left for the day and remained like that till it was time for them to come back to work. During work I was his assistant and off work I was his wife. It was great feeling to be a submissive, obedient and faithful wife to him. I had my own almirah with lovely dresses, undergarments, shoes and sarees. I cooked and cleaned for my husband. Then we watched satellite TV together. Sometimes our love-making started on the sofa and sometimes it started after I changed for the night into something flimsy. Not for a single night has he failed to enter me. Though I carried pains in my buttocks in the daytime also for days together, I too never made any attempt to refuse him our love making sessions during the nights. After few days my ass was so used to it that the pain disappeared all together. In fact our first Sunday together really helped me. As there was no body around during the day except two of us, it being off days for workers, I remained a woman from Saturday evening till Monday morning. I as a dutiful wife allowed him to make love to me as often as he could throughout that day. It was limited to his capacity to get ready with erection as fast as possible and I really did not bother at all about my pains. I offered myself to my dear lover who had transformed me into a woman for the whole day. My hole remained wide and forgot to come back to initial position due to frequent invasions. The pains in my buttocks could not sustain and due to pleasures of getting penetrated almost every two hours, the pains disappeared as if there were no pains at all in my life. After that day I have never experienced pains in my buttocks till date. I have now learnt the art of getting fucked comfortably. My hole now opens up immediately when his penis touches it and welcomes its entry. For few days my penis used to get erect once he fucked me but gradually that also disappeared with time bringing to end last trace of my manhood. Daily love making brought out me as a complete woman. He had tasted me in various ways, be it on bed or on sofa or on floor. Not a single possible place in bungalow is left where he has not conquered my chastity, be it inside, outside or on roof. He has penetrated me successfully in all standing, sitting, bending and lying positions known to us till now. Sometime it was with long preparation sometimes a quick one. He performed intercourse with me fully naked as well as me wearing full length saree. Once I have even enjoyed my dinner sitting in his lap with his penis fully inside me. One day he took me to a waterfall and enjoyed me under it. Another day, I was fucked in wild bushes. For the last week he had new idea every time we made love. The variety of ways had really impressed me and I believe that my boss is ultimate lover and together we had great times. He has mastered kamsutra and used to tell me specialty of different poses & strokes. I am one hole less than other woman, but that has not bothered us. Now we are back united with our respective families and I miss the sensations I got in my ass which sent currents all through my body and mind. Immediately after returning from tour, boss has promoted me surprising all the staff members. It is a known secret among the office staff how I have earned my promotion. In fact I was fortunate to get promotion as a reward of acts which even I enjoyed fully. While receiving promotion letter, I assured him of my wifely services for all times throughout my life whenever we get opportunity. I long for next such occasion and have even offered him that he could call me any time in office for fucking whenever he likes without bothering about what will happen when other staff members will come to know about it. I told him that it is already a open secret among them that we are in physical relationship and it is no use worrying about our reputation. I conveyed him that I am not at all bothered about it so long as he can do the honors of intruding my hole. I am sure he will agree to my suggestion and every day he will bring alive the woman in me. He has a retiring room in the office which can be made use of. My ass is now so habitual of his penis and the strokes that I feel strong urge to get fucked whenever I am alone with Boss. Even I am now full of new ideas which we can try whenever we have an opportunity. Some of the outdoor ideas are fantastic where there is a chance of getting noticed. I would love to be fucked by him openly in rain completely drenched or on a hillside with beautiful view in front of us. Enjoyment would surpass all limits if he fucks me on a beach on starry night. Wearing lot of glass bangles so that when he strokes, the bangles rattle. Eating banana while getting fucked is a very sexy idea. It seems that one penis is in your mouth and one in ass..













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...