Saturday, April 26, 2014

Story: My best friend and me

     This story is not written by me. I just copied it from Internet.

     Full credits to the original author

My best friend and me

   

      My name is Karthik and I was doing my Bachelor’s degree in
      Bangalore when this incident happened which almost changed my life
      forever.

      I was a very good student and was also active and every other
      activity possible from co-curricular to extra-curricular. I was
      really friendly but had a lot of friends. Of all those friends,
      Spoorthy was my best friend since school days. We know each other
      really well and are very close to each other so much that most of
      my friends thought she was my Lover. At that point I had no such
      intention and hence didn’t take those comments too seriously
      .Spoorthy was studying Drama and she acts in theatre. She’s a
      really beautiful girl and I was proud to be her best friend. One
      day, her parents went out of town to attend and marriage and she
      had to stay back because of some activity in college. She asked me
      if I could come and visit her and stay at her place till her
      parents are back. I was having my semester holidays and I decided
      to go. I arrived just after her parents left the house. Since I
      was born and brought up in Bangalore, I knew no one else here
      other than her. She invited some of her other friends and we were
      having a really good time playing some board games and later we
      started cooking for the night. I have to say that I am a really
      good cook. After we ate, her friends left for their homes and it
      was just us. I went out to get some ice-cream for us and I left
      the cellphone in the house.

      When I was back, I saw her really worried and she almost started
      to weep. I couldn’t understand what was happening and I asked her
      what happened. She said that she got a call from her father saying
      that due to heavy rains the flight got delayed by a few hours and
      now they cancelled the flight and they were coming back home. Her
      house was very close to the airport and it doesn’t take more than
      10 minutes to come from the airport. She said she got the call
      almost 10 minutes back and she didn’t know how to tell me since I
      din’t have my cell phone with me. She was really afraid about the
      consequences if her parents saw them together. Even though they
      knew that we were good friends, they never let us hangout
      individually and were really stern. I said I will leave
      immediately but she said that there was not enough time to pack
      and leave and they will be here any moment and more over the usual
      clothes which I wore when I came here went for washing and I was
      in my shorts for the night and there is no way you can take those
      and I can’t even hide them from parents once the washer gets them
      back. After hearing this I started panicking. Meanwhile we heard a
      car stopping in front of the house and to our horror it was her
      parents. In a spontaneous decision, I decided to hide under her
      bed. She met her parents outside and told them that she invited
      her friend who was going to come tomorrow because she thought they
      were going to be here. They said it was ok and went into their bedroom


      She back into the room and was a bit calm after the whole
      incident. I was happy that nothing drastic happened. I asked her
      what happened and she jumped to her feet and yelled you can be my
      girlfriend . I was confused with her statement and asked her what
      she meant, she said that she will dress me up as girl as she told
      her parents that one of her friend coming over to stay with her
      tomorrow. I cannot leave because I know no one else here and there
      is no where I can go. My train is only after 2 days. It was after
      a long time that we met and she didn’t want me to leave and even I
      didn’t want to go. I was taken aback by the suggestion and wasn’t
      really interested in the plan. She requested a lot and told me
      that it was the only way we can spend some time. Since, I thought
      there was no harm in doing so , I accepted her request. Since she
      was in theater, there was no problem of getting the required stuff
      doing the makeover since she already has them in her room. So, the
      process of gender change started over night.
      She asked me to remove the hair from my arms and legs. I have no
      beard or mustache so face was not a problem. I did what she said.
      She gave me one of her panty and Bra asked me to put them on. I
      declined saying no one going to go inside and check if I wore
      them. She insisted saying that since you will be here for 2 days
      you cannot wear you own because they will require washing. I got
      her point and accepted to wear them. I just couldn’t get on the
      bra and she helped me with it. Both of them were a perfect fit and
      the panty was a really smooth and the smoothness showed it’s
      effect on my member. Spoorthy noticed it and said, you are going
      to be a girl and a girl doesnot have a protruding cylinder from
      her thigh area so keep a hold on your horses. I was a bit
      embarrassed by her words but realized that it was a fact. Since it
      was night, she gave me a nighty and dint do any makeup saying it
      can be done tomorrow morning. At that moment, I felt like I was a
      boy in the dress and she was laughing really hard at my expense.

      The next morning, she woke up early and woke me up saying that
      there is a lot to do. She wanted me to take bath and wear a panty
      and bra again come out. I did what she said. This time, she gave
      me a salwar kameez to wear. It was not a big deal and I could
      easily wear it. She started putting some make up on my face and
      went to the extent of putting lipstick and also a mascara. She
      took a wig and some fake boobs from her theatre kit and fixed them
      on me. She plaited the hair and fixed some pins so that it stays
      in position. She inserted the fake boobs in my bra and adjusted
      them so that they looked right. She then covered them with a
      dupatta and asked me to be really careful keep covering my boobs
      all the time. I went and took a look at myself in the mirror and I
      just couldn’t believe my eyes. I was so beautiful and I really
      liked the way I looked. My dupatta fell from shoulder and I could
      see how my boobs were and actually got really turned on by looks.
      I started adjusting my dupatta. Seeing all this, spoorthy was
      really happy and laughing and came and hugged me from behind and
      kissed me saying you are wonderful .She play fully squeezed my
      boobs saying that theywere bigger than her. I let her go and it
      was time to go out.


      I was afraid to meet her parents but I had no other choice. I came
      out of the room and I met her mother. She didn’t get doubt and she
      smiled and started talking. I felt calm after some time and
      decided to cool myself. I realized that her father was not in
      house. After some time, her mother told us that we were going to
      the temple and asked us to get ready in a half saree. I was
      dumbstruck when I heard this. I went back into the room and told
      spoorthy that I cannot do it. She said that she will take care and
      I was managing really well and there is no point and getting
      afraid. She convinced me to do it and I was left with no option
      but to do it. She removed my salwar kameez and gave me a blouse to
      wear. I had no clue how to do it and she helped me put it on . She
      gave me a petticoat and a lehenga to wear and then started draping
      a red colour chunni in the style of a saree. She repleated my hair
      and fixed some flowers in it. She gave me some more bangles and
      asked me to look my self in the mirror. I did the same and this
      time I was 10 times more beautiful than I was before. Even
      spoorthy liked me a lot and commented that I was more beautiful
      than her.

      We had a great day outside with her mother and we returned only at
      around 8 in the night. During the trip I saw a change in the
      behavior of spoorthy. She was holding my hand all the time and she
      started behaving as if she was with a real girl even when her
      mother wasn’t around. I decided to speak with her about that. I
      asked her the reason for her behavior and then I heard words which
      I never imagined I would her.

      She said that during her time in theatre, she saw many boys
      dressed as girls for the plays and started to have a liking for
      them. She also said that when she saw me in a girls dress,she was
      really really taken aback by my beauty and she couldn’t tolerate
      it any further. She then came close to me took my hand in hers and
      said I really like you Karthik but I love you more when you are a
      girl. I cannot have a better friend than you even in girls and I
      cannot just let go of you nor your girl side. I am really in love
      with you and more with your girl character. I just didn’t know
      what to reply. She came even closer and started to kiss me on my
      lips. There was a lot going in my mind and I couldn’t think of
      anything and let her continue to kiss me. She started to get her
      hands over my hip, and slowly she got them over my boobs. She
      started squeezing my boobs. She told me that she doesn’t mind
      being a lesbian for me. I was completely over whelmed by the
      things that were happening. Her feelings overtook my feelings and
      I let everything happen. I started responding to her advances and
      now we were 2 girls kissing and fondling each other. It was
      fantastic night and we were all over each other during the whole
      night. The next day, I had to leave because of my train but these
      meetings never ended. 2 years later, we got married in a
      traditional way and went on a honeymoon which was not so
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...