Sunday, April 20, 2014

Story : Deepak To Deepika






Deepak To Deepika

 This story is not written by me. I just copied it from Internet.
 Full credits to the original author

Of late I have fallen in love with back-open blouses and enjoy wearing them. All of you know that blouses should hug the breasts and fit snugly around the body to look good and sexy. That means there is very little slack for hooking them up! It took me some time to acquire the skill for clasping the hooks on these back open blouses.

Recently after wearing my breast form filled 38c silk bra and silk petticoat, I managed to fit myself into a lavendar coloured low-back back-open blouse. Then I wore a soft and light mill-woven silk saree which draped nicely over my body. I had already worn my make up and jewlry. I fixed a shoulder length wig on my head and wore three inch heels.

As I admired my feminity in a full length mirror, my landline rang. Without thinking about it, I said hello in my feminine voice. The caller hesitated for a moment and asked if it was Deepak's line. Having started I had to continue my feminine personality. I said yes and that I was his cousin speaking. The caller said,"Oh! I am his boss Uday speaking from the security cabin of your housing society. Is Deepak at home now?"

I had altogether forgotten that my landline doubled up as the society intercom as well. I was now caught and had to carry on."Actually Deepak has gone to give his car for service. He will be back in an hour." But my boss was persistant. He said, "Actually I am on my way to the airport. I wanted to leave a CD for him to go through for a presentation in two days. Can I just come up and leave it with you?" I was now truly caught. I thought of asking him to leave the CD with security, but I knew he would be concerned about someone making a copy before I could collect it. I reluctantly asked him to come up after five minutes as I was just dressing up after my bath.

I quickly checked my flat and removed all tell tale signs that I was dressing up secretly. I checked myself in the mirror to decide if I could pass off. I felt confident and thrilled at the prospect of facing a handsome man in my female version.

When the bell rang, I opened the door and asked my boss to come in. He apologised for "disturbing" me. I waved him off and asked if he would like some tea. He said, "I would love to visit you later for some tea but now I am in a hurry. Hope you are planning to stay here for some more time." I smiled and said he was most welcome any time.

He left the CD on the teapoy and got up to leave. As he reached the door, he turned and smiled at me,"I think it will be nice to have Deepika instead of Deepak in our office..." Before I could respond he continued, "I saw your car in the parking downstairs and the watchman confirmed that he had not seen you leaving the building... But I must say you are attractive as a woman and I see advantages in employing you as a female." Saying so quicky closed the door behind him and left.

With time Deepak resigned from HO and Deepika joined as an office in-charge in one of the branches of our company. I created the necessary documents on my comp and my boss certified them. Still being in the same company, we found ways to spend time together. As the office gossip built up about us, we decided to get married.

After my surgery I am now a complete woman. Not only did my man undo my back-open choli on our first night, he also fondled my real breasts. As both of us got excited, I was able to open up my smooth legs for him to enter and deposit his seed deep inside me. I have become a wife and have started behaving like one... I often pick up the phone and talk to my guy... fight sometimes with him... cry sometimes on his shoulder... beg him to give me a child soon... ask him to come quickly and have me in his embrace... It never stops.



I still cherish the first kiss I received as a woman. I had dressed up and waited for him next to the bed. I told him how much of a woman I had become and fell at his feet to show what kind of a wife I would like to be... It was then that he picked me up and kissed me.


Husband became Sister-In-Law

Crossdressing Story: Vinod changed to Vinodini


Crossdressing Story: Mother of two Children 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...