Saturday, April 26, 2014

Story: APSARA

























THIS STORY IS NOT WRITTEN BY ME. 

I JUST COPIED IT FROM INTERNET.

FULL CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR


APSARA


My parents and my sisters were away for a marriage and I was all alone that morning. I had told them that I had an important lecture at 11 am in my college and could not miss it. Actually the lecture had been canceled and I was free till 3 pm. As soon they left the house, I went into the bathroom and shaved my face closely and removed the hair from rest of my body. Then i had my bath using a moisturing soap and stepped into my room with the towel tied around my hair. From a secret compartment in my wardrobe, I took out my padded silk panties and wore it. My hips now looked large enough to deliver a baby. Then I wore the matching padded bra to give myself soft but firm breasts which, I imagined, my baby would love feeding on. When I looked at myself in the mirror I thought now I needed a man who would drill me and fill my womb to give me a baby.

Anyway, I was now ready to wear my saree. First I dried my hair and applied makeup to my face, eyes and lips. Then I went to my sister's room to pick up a petticoat, a saree and a matching blouse. I came back to my room with the clothes and wore the petticoat, the magenta blouse and the silk saree. Then I took out the long haired wig from my hideout and wore it. Next I wore jewelry on my ears, nose, neck and wrists. Now I thought of myself as a nayika walking around her garden chatting with her sakhis.

I walked around the house thinking of it as a garden. I pretended there were flowers around and I stooped to smell them and smiled to myself. I sang in a high pitched voice the hymns I knew. I chatted up my imaginary friends. In a while I returned to my own room, played up the dance music and started dancing with gay abandon.

For my safety and privacy, i had locked up my house from front and had entered through the backdoor. So I was shocked and confused when I saw my neighbour and friend Dinesh enter my room. What had happened was, that his people had a spare key and he had come in to check when he heard loud music behind locked doors. He was also confused on seeing me, "Sorry Suji," he said and paused. "...hey wait a minute! You are not Suji and what are you doing in her brother's room."

He had first mistaken me for my sister. Then he had understood it was not her but maybe some other girl. In the meanwhile my heart was beating madly and my throat had gone dry. I could not speak even if I wanted to. I just stood there and looked down at my feet as my face became as red as a beetroot.

Dinesh had switched off the music system. I could feel him looking at me. At last he understood who I was and said, "Oh I never knew such a beautiful girl was hiding inside my best friend..." I was relieved but felt very shy to look him directly in the face. He came near me, put his palm under my chin and lifted my face. Now I had no choice but to look at him.

"You know, your beautiful eyes with their nice lashes suit you as a girl. They were not ok for you as a boy. Now that you are a girl, they are perfect. I think i will call you Sunayana." I was pleased to hear him say that and smiled for the first time since I saw him.

My friend Dinesh, was a Sanskrit scholar and I was a trained classical dancer. He was taller and broader than me. I loved to attend his discourses and he made it a point to be at my dance performances.

As I stood facing him as a girl and smiled shyly, Dinesh moved close to me. Both his hands were now on my shoulders. Under his reassuring grip and approving smile, my heartbeat was coming under control. I looked up at him and said with a smile, "Only my eyes are beautiful, is it?"

Dinesh laughed, "Sorry my apsara.." saying so he feasted his eyes on my ample breasts, moved on to my narrow waist and stopped at my rounded hips. Soon his hands felt up what his eyes had seen. He whispered almost like a chant,"Sukesha, Sunayana, Suvarna, Suthana, Su-nabhi, Suyoni, Suvasthra, Su-abharana, Su-paduka. Vandanam Sundaravadana."

I felt very happy when I heard him praise my body and my adornments. I felt compelled to move forward and rest my head on his shoulder. His hands at my hips, pulled me closer to his body and we were now hugging each other, truly like a man and his sweetheart. Again I felt one of his hands on my chin and he lifted my face and kissed me on my lips. I put my arms around his neck and hung on to him. He in turn, put his hand on my head and tousled my hair lovingly.

After a while, his hand traveled to my back and felt the straps of my bra. He was no doubt thinking of my soft shapely breasts contained in the cups of that bra. I knew he could feel their softness against his own hard and hairy chest.

There was another hardened part of him which I could feel in the limited space between our embracing thighs. It really confirmed to me that I was now a sexy girl capable of causing a raging hard on in my man's equipment.

I don't know from where the words came to my lips as i said to dinesh, "I wish I could give birth to your children and nurse them."

For a moment, Dinesh did not say anything. Then he gently made our bodies move apart from the passionate embrace in which we were caught. He looked me in the eyes while caressing my hips with his hands and said, " I can see that your hips are large enough to deliver children. Let us hope god and science will make it possible for me to fertilise your womanly seeds which will grow into lovely babies. These babies will then suck at your beautiful globes making me wish I was a baby." the image created by his words was so nice that I could no longer look at him and lowered my eyes out of shyness. While I avoided seeing his eyes, my eyes came to rest on the lingam in his crotch and I could almost feel it entering my yoni and spraying it with life giving bindu.

He could read my thoughts. "Yes my Apsarus, it will happen. But till then you must find other ways to satisfy your man." I understood what he wanted. I started a slow enchanting dance to show him my beauty from all angles and concluded by kneeling in front of him. My mouth became a yoni for him. As his bindu went down my throat, I wished my stomach was my womb containing the seeds of our future



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...