Sunday, April 20, 2014

crossdressing story.Seduced by Jijaji

This story is not written by me. I just copied from Internet.
 Full credits to the original author


 "Please Gangadhar..." my wife was pleading with me. Her boss was coming to our house for tea that day. The problem was she had told him she was unmarried and lived with a girl-friend. That had kept him attracted to her and she had got a promotion in the bargain. He had invited himself over for tea to celebrate her promotion. I offered to go out of the house but she was worried about being alone with him. I asked her to get another girlfriend for company, but we were busy professionals and had only colleagues and no friends in that city. Besides she felt more secure with me around. Her plan was to convert me into her girl friend. I laughed saying I was too tall. But then I was only taller than her. She quickly pointed out I was the same height as my elder sister. That brought back memories of my teens when I had worn my sister's clothes and they had fitted me quite well. She took my silence as consent and thanked me. I too decided to go along. I was all along scared to tell Sandhya about my cross-dressing and here she was pleading with me to become a girl. I pretended to hesitate still as she pushed me into the bathroom with a fresh razor.

When I had fully shaved myself; I came out of the bathroom wearing my boxer shorts. Sandhya was ready for me. She had already bought padded bra and panties for my size. She stuffed the cups for me with breast forms. As I wore it I realised the breasts had glue on them and they were stuck to my chest for at least eight hours. The padded panties were better than anything that I had worn before. Sandhya did my face, eyes, lips, nails with loving care. She made me wear a shoulder length wig very similar to my sister's hair. She fixed the clip-on studs of blue opaque stone on my ears. I would have liked some gold jewellery but decided to keep protesting, saying she was taking things too far.

The dress which she had brought out for me to wear, took my breath away. It was tight fitting blue faded jeans and a tie down lemon yellow shirt with large blue checks drawn in thin lines. I knew I would look very sexy in that. My sister had seduced my jijaji(Brother in law) with that. After marriage she had left it behind in our house, more because she could no longer get into it.

This dress was worth protesting about. I just did that. I said her boss may start ogling me rather than her. She agreed and said it was her strategy to divert his attention from her.

Fortunately she did not make me wear any high heels. But I knew I was looking slim, tall, curvaceous, well filled out and much more capable of making men drool than my wife who had dressed up in a very sober and loose fitting handloom salwar kurta. When the bell rang five minutes before 4 pm I went to open the door, because Sandya was in the toilet. As I opened the latch I was thinking that Ramesh, Sandhya's boss had turned up a little earlier than expected.

But it was not Ramesh. It was my jijaji who stood there. His mouth fell open when
he saw me. "But Uma, how are you here..."

In the meanwhile, Sandhya had come out of the bathroom. I did not say anything and my entire body had heated up as if I had fever. Sandhya was laughing and jijaji looked as if lightening had hit him. Sandhya came to the door moved me aside and asked jijaji to come in. She touched his feet out of respect and started explaining things. Soon both them were laughing while I sat there blushing very much like a girl.

Even before I could tell jijaji that it was all Sandhya's idea, Ramesh walked in through the open door. The show had now started and I could not escape.

Sandhya introduced me as her friend and jijaji as my mangethar (to be my groom). I put out my hand to Ramesh. I could feel Ramesh almost caressing my hand. Oh
God! He was really affected by my sexy looks.

I moved off to the kitchen to fry the kachoris and get the tea ready. In a few minutes jijaji came into the kitchen. "Oh you look so much like Uma was in her younger days." Saying so, he put his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind. "Jijaji, behave yourself. Or shall I tell your wife about you." He laughed but did not let me go. "Hey! I know you cannot tell your sister. You will have to tell her how it happened. Would you like to tell her you were looking very sexy when I hugged you? Arre! Now you are my sali (sister-in-law). As the old saying goes, you are half-a-wife to me!" Saying that he started feeling me up. He first squeezed my breasts for a while. I could sense they felt real to him and he was getting excited. Then his hand started feeing me up in other places. Between all this, I continued to fry kachoris and make tea. When I was ready with the snacks, I pleaded with jijaji to move to the parlour. He reluctantly let me go. I went to the parlour pushing a cart laden with the eatables and the tea.

Ramesh was trying to convince Sandhya that all of us should go for a movie. Jijaji said he could not join as he would be leaving town by the 8 pm train. While saying that he winked at Ramesh. I blushed at the implied meaning. It was understood that I would have to stay back with jijaji. As I went into the kitchen to get some sugar for Ramesh, jijaji came in and insisted that I should convince Sandhya to go with Ramesh. Otherwise he would have to report the incident to my sister.

Sandhya did not need too much persuasion. She probably did not understand what jijaji felt about me now. In a way I too was feeling good about playing the sali role. My jijaji is a handsome man. Whenever I had dressed up earlier I had dreamt of being seduced by him.


After Sandhya and Ramesh left, Jijaji started chasing me. I ran around the house but he caught up with me. He hugged and kissed me . Then he played quite a bit with my breasts, first through the shirt then without it. By the time he made love to me I was quite excited. I was very happy to have become his darling. But anyway, that was not the last occasion, that he made love to me. I hope the last time will never come!









Cross dressing Story Raj turns to Rashmi 

Crossdressing Story: WIFE 

Crossdressing story:MY JOURNEY TO WOMANHOOD 

Indian crossdressing girls with Boyfriends 12 : PHOTOS

Indian crossdressing girls with Boyfriends 11 : PHOTOS


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...