Sunday, May 4, 2014

Indian crossdressing :Story: Drama Queen

   Story: Drama Queen


      I have always kept my CDing fantasies close to my heart. I was
      staying with a friend called Thomas who was also my colleague at
      office.One day, we had to present a skit (a small drama) at office
      as an extra-curricular activity. The skit was in order to convey
      the message against smoking. Thomas was acting the role of a man
      who is a smoker. The theme was such that his wife makes him
      understand the dangers of smoking and he decided to give up
      smoking. But unexpectedly, the woman colleague who was supposed to
      act the wife role had to take leave on that day. So we were in
      trouble. But one friend suggested an idea, he asked me to play
      that role. He said, I have very much feminine looks and with
      dressing I can be a beautiful woman. I was blushed !!!!! And I
      became excited and agreed to the idea.They called a beautician.
      The beautician helped me dress in a stunning yellow saree and
      matching blouse. She applied lipstick on my lips and nail polish
      on my nails. Also she placed the wig on me. She commented that I
      now looked as a perfect housewife. I blushed, as usual!The skit
      was very good. I played the role of housewife excellently. I
      smiled and spoke with love to my husband, explaining him that
      smoking is dangerous and I want my husband to be healthy as I love
      him very much. Everyone liked my acting. Once the skit was over,
      my friends crowded around me to see me more closely in the
      housewife dress. They all commented on how beautiful I looked. And
      you know - I blushed again and again !!!We are about to return to
      our homes. Then we realized that my pants, shirt etc which I have
      kept at dressing room has been lost. We searched a lot but did not
      get it. Finally Thomas suggested that he can drop me home quickly,
      and I can be in saree itself until I reach home. I agreed
      reluctantly. I sat in the back of his bike and we started for
      home. I felt very much shy as I was in saree and I am riding with
      a man.We got into a traffic block. It appeared that it will take
      some time to clear the block.Thomas had to do some shopping. So we
      both decided to go to the near shopping mall. After Thomas made
      the required purchases, we were about to leave the mall. Then
      sales girls approached Thomas and told him - "Sir, we have a
      collection of beautiful sarees which will suit your beautiful
      wife". Wow! Dear readers, you can guess how I felt then....I felt
      so shy and embarrassed. Thomas politely declined their offer, and
      we were about to move out of the mall.Suddenly we were surrounded
      by a lot of staff in the mall. All were clapping there hands.
      Thomas and I looked in wonder. Then the manager of the mall said
      "Sir and Madam, we were conducting a lucky winner couple contest.
      The computer will choose the winner randomely based on the visuals
      from surveillance camera. You are the lucky couples this time.
      Congratulations!" Thomas stood there smiling. He could take it as
      a joke. I covered my face in shyness. A sales girl came near me
      and removed my hands from my face. And she said - "See everyone,
      Madam is blushing !!!" Everyone laughed and clapped again. I
      smiled shyly to all and said thanks.When we reached home, Thomas
      told me that he enjoyed the trip very much and it w as so good to
      have me dressed as a woman traveling with him as his wife. I
      smiled to him shyly. He stared at me for a long time, scanning me
      from head to foot.Next day, he bought some new sarees. He
      requested me to wear sarees when I am at home because it is a
      pleasure to watch me in saree. I protested it, but he kept on
      insisting with love. So finally I agreed.So I started to
      crossdress at home always. Thomas helped me by buying the
      accessories. We gave up the habit of eating from outside, and I
      started cooking. Gradually, I took up more house wife duties. I
      started washing and ironing his cloths, cooking foo for him etc.
      Gradually, I started playing almost the role of his wife!Thomas
      started becoming very much naughty to me. He used to come and hug
      me from back while I was busy in kitchen cooking. Sometimes he
      holds me lovingly to him, and I don't resist him. I liked placing
      my face on his chest and relaxing, while he patted my hair
      affectionately. Occasionally he may try to grop me. Once he caught
      me and dragged me to bed lovingly and started gropping me. He made
      lay on bed and he climbed on top of me, kissing my lips. Even
      though I tried to move away, he held me to bed strongly and
      continued kissing me. His hands started exploring my breasts and
      naval. He opened my blouse and bra and started squeezing my
      breasts. My protests became weaker and weaker.I felt like a deer
      in front of a tiger! And I lose my virginity quite soon. And I
      realized that I have a lot of thrill awaiting, as I am now the

      wife of Thomas in all sense! ***THE END***

crossdressing Pictures JAYA aunty
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...