Saturday, May 17, 2014

Crossdressing Story: Meenu weds Manu : Part 1

Meenu weds Manu : Part 1



I am the twin brother of Meena. Let me tell about my sister who is an idiot, stupid, dumb and lots of other things. She was getting married to one of the richest families in the district, but went on an excursion with her friends to Singapore and was about to return just two weeks before the marriage.
But one of her stupid friends had dope with them and so the whole group got caught, and they would not leave them until the case got cleared.so this is what happened the next morning................
Madhu wake up there is a big problem.
What is it mom?
Then everything was explained to me
oh shit mom, what’s goanna happen now
Manoj’s father will call off the marriage if he comes to know of all this. So i just called Manoj 20 minutes ago and he is coming
ting tong........
Maybe its Manoj
hey jiju , how are you? Sorry for what ever has happened? Your wife's a Dumbo
Manoj: yeah, but can't help it I love her so much, so i was wondering if u could take her place in the marriage
Me: Are you crazy? How is it possible?
Manoj: first listen to me then speak, it’s just a matter of a few days as soon as she comes back we will switch over both of you . Because once my father calls of this marriage i won’t be able to convince him for the second time. And u know how hard it was for me to convince him the first time
Me : I understand but I can't be the bride and it is like cheating and I do not think I can manage.
Manoj: If you think that you cannot manage, leave that it to me, I will take care of it, and if you accept I will pay you, Rs.10,000 per day u spend as a bride. Just consider yourself as an actor and that u have to pay the role of a newlywed wife and see I am ready to pay as well till the time you act as my wife. Anyhow, will be there in another 30 mins. Will talk with your mom.
I was still shocking mode and I see Manoj standing in front of me. And he straight away went to Kitchen and they discussed for more than 30 mins.
As I have long hair, I thought of going to saloon and make it trim and look like a English boy (cool and decent) at my sister’s marriage.
I was about call my mom, and suddenly mom came and took me to Meena’s room. First she gave me one green top and helped me wearing her bra and filled bra cups with sox. And she did some magic with my hair .As I do not have any body hair, she really laughed It took about 1 hour for my mom, to convince and adjust my eyebrows etc., and the result is amazing..



The moment Manoj, saw me he was stunned and both Manoj and Mom, looked each other and both were very happy. My long hair really helped the cause. I was not at all happy for whatever is happening?
Manoj observed me carefully and noted couple of things and went out to bring something and in just another 30 mins, he brought a big packet and handed it over to my mom. My mom after seeing the things, she laughed at it. Then Manoj, took me to the room and convinced for long time and thanked for saving the respective families name and pride in the society.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...