Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Crossdressed for Online Friend



Vinodini, Beautiful Indian Cd by mounica123
Crossdressed for Online Friend


NOTE: this story is not written by me..................I have collected it from net. Full credits to the original author

hi i am rajesh. i am a crossdresser of age 27. i like to flirt with old age man. i like to get ****** by them. i am married with priya. though i live as a man with her. i am unable to stop my crossdressing fantasies. i used to imagine myself as women getting ****** by old man. i like to make love to old men. But I had a bad habit. I liked those old men to spend money for me for crossdressing. I met many people in online. Most of them were fake.

 Once I met mr.jagadish from dubai. He said his age was 49. I started to get attracted to him. I used to seduce him by send my sexy my cd pics to him. He gets attracted by me.......

Read full Story  Click Here

Link  http://www.twistbox.in/2015/05/online-friend-part-1.html
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...