Thursday, May 1, 2014

Indian crossdressing Story:First Night in Saree

First Night in Saree




Yes I started to wear saree on my first night of my marriage. as I was in a hurry to go to bed at that night, my mother in law informed that milk had to be taken from kitchen by my wife, but she went to bedroom half hour ago. So, I was forced to bring the milk to the first night room. When I entered into the room, I saw my wife was waiting for me and welcomed me and asked me to lock the door from inside. I saw her and wondered that she had already removed her golden ornaments and bangles etc and was wearing a pants and shirt. I got shy, but my wife told me not to shy and asked me that I would act as her wife.........
Read full Story......Click Here




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...